Laminate Flooring Benefits
The benefits of laminate flooring can be summed up in two words - cost and durability.
Laminate flooring provides you with tremendous bang for your buck (especially when compared to how expensive other flooring options can be). Laminate flooring offers the appearance of real hardwood floors or stone tile, but for about two-thirds the cost. If properly cared for, laminate flooring can last for years and years.
However, people often forget that laminate flooring has a number of other benefits, such as:
- High UV resistance, blocking the sun's harmful rays and protecting the floor pattern from fading over time.
- Easy installation, especially when choosing pre-glued or glueless brands.
- Excellent warranty protection.
- Easy repairs, since damaged planks can be replaced without contrasting with the pattern of surrounding boards.
- Easy cleaning, since laminate flooring doesn't trap dirt. Most spills can be cleaned up with a mop or sponge.
- Very low emissions.
- Endless design options.